WHY ADVANCED WELDING INSTITUTE?
At Advanced Welding Institute you will experience accelerated welding programs, hands on training and an educational environment like no other. We believe that each student is unique and talented. Our instructors work one on one with each student so they can reach their highest potential possible. If you’re ready to start training for a new and exciting career then AWI is the place for you.
Our mission at Advanced Welding Institute is to properly train students to become structural and pipe welders to meet the current demands of the industry.
AWI is committed to helping students develop marketable welding skills through quality training. Our curriculum is based on four proven strategies; lecture and discussion, demonstration, individual practice and systematic practical and written testing.
Each strategy is tailored to individual learning needs. AWI strives to give each student the personalized attention they need to excel, and focus on the developing skills that will enable each students to become certified at the highest industry standards.
Top 10 Reasons:
1. Hands-on, real-life training
2. Low student-to-teacher ratio
3. Small class sizes
4. AWS trained to code in the structural welding program
5. AWS, ASME trained to code in Combination structural and Pipe welding Program (may also have the ability to train in API Code)
6. Up to 8+ hours a day in the welding shop
7. Modern training facility
8. Classes begin on a monthly basis, so you don't have to wait to get started!
9. Instructors with over 30 years experience combined
10. Career and job search assistance